I am currently unemployed, so i have a lot of free time to look for jobs, run errands, make dinner and clean. Los will be off for the holidays, so atleast I have my honey to hang out with, It gets a lil boring to be by yourself, Although, i have my mom and dad - but thats got to be in small doses, I love them, but i have lilttle patience and I've been snappy since I lost my job.
Here are a few things we're gonna be doing over the upcoming days....
- Go to the movies - We want to see The Wrestler and Milk. We have to find out where they are playing, i think they are "Ritz" type movies.
- Go to Produce Junction, my new favorite store! Prepare for Christmas Dinner I am hosting for 14 people.
- Go the the Della Polla's Christmas Party, woo hoo! We havent been in a few years, but it's always fun in there and the decorations looks cute.
- Bowl! However, the friends we are going with is dating someone who has bowled like 17 perfect games in his life, shouldnt he be a pro? I once bowled a 6, I am a little better now, and it's fun.
- Lisa's Christmas Party! YAY! It's always fun and we do alot to prepare for it!
So Happy Holidays Everyone!! Be thankful for your jobs and hopefully I will have one in 2009!