Thursday, February 28, 2008

Regimine

So i do the same thing pretty much everyday. Get up, go to work, come home from work, eat dinner, work out, go to bed. Well, this week has been a little different. Tuesday night, i worked late then had to go to Babies R Us. There was a class going on in there, I guess about their products and stuff and boy, I gotta tell ya - there was rough lookin crowd of pregnant women in there. They all looked like they could kick my ass. When and if I am with child, please remind me to do my hair and makeup.
So, Wednesday, Los and I went to his mother's (Inga) house for her birthday. Always a goodtime. I had a few Warsteiner's and 2 shots of Jaegermeister. Erwin was playing German music in the background but he had to keep fiddlin with the stereo cause it kept skipping. Thank goodness we got home in time for the first half of the finale of Project Runway.
Now tonight, I am going to my sister-in-law's mother's house for a Pampered Chef Party. I'm hoping they have the good ice cream scooper that a friend of mine purchased a few years ago. I've kinda been holding out for one of these cause I know they have a good one and Los has been wanting one for a while, he keeps bending our spoons. I must make it home in time for Lost. I know, I know that's what the DVR is for....but it's just not the same, and everyone talks about it on Friday morning.
So my weekday nights this week have been busy. I'd like to say that I'm spontaneous and a fly by the seat of my pants kinda gal, but I gotta tell ya, I really like my daily routine of getting up, going to work, going home, going to bed. So I guess that is the point of my story.
I really need to start taking pictures cause my blog is pretty boring.

2 comments:

Los said...

You especially like your weekend routine of getting out of bed, and getting onto the couch ...

Lisa said...

I can't wait to hear the deets on the Pampered Chef party. ... Babsy